Let Us Add A Personal Touch For All Your Catering Needs
Sheet Pan Apricot Maple Glazed Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs Chicken Wings, separated into 3 pieces, discard tips
- 1 teaspoon each, Salt & Pepper
- 1 teaspoon each, Smokey Paprika, Granulated Onion & Granulated Garlic
- ½ Cup of Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup of Apricot Preserves
- Cooking Spray
Wash and pat dry the Wing pieces, mix the spices together and toss with the Wings until fully coated. Give the Wings a quick spray and toss again. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Pat dry and spread on a foil lined rimmed sheet pan that has been sprayed with the Cooking Spray.
Bake uncovered @ 400 degrees for 30 minutes Turn the Wings over and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown all over. Oven temperatures vary so keep and eye on the Wings.
Heat the Maple Syrup and Preserves together while the Wings are almost done, remove the Wings to a Bowl, drizzle the sauce over the Wings until coated and serve!
Pineapple Nut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Preheat Oven 350
13×9 Baking Dish
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- 2 teaspoons of Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Flavoring
- 1 chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- 1 can of crushed Pineapple in heavy syrup
Mix the 1st 6 ingredients in a bowl until combined. Add the can of Pineapple with syrup and Nuts. Mix well and pour into a greased baking dish and bake for 35 minutes until touched, it springs back.
Let cool and make the Cream Cheese Frosting, Frost once cooled.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Stick of Butter, softened
- 4 Cups Confectionery Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla
Cream the Cream Cheese and Butter together with a mixer
Add the Sugar and Vanilla and mix until spreadable. Coat the Cake with the Frosting and serve!