Looking for a show-stopping main dish to serve at your Easter feast? This honey baked ham recipe is sure to please. The ham is glazed with a sweet and savory honey sauce, and studded with cloves for a warm, spicy flavor. Serve it with your favorite sides and enjoy!
– 1 ham, approximately 8-10 pounds
– 1 cup honey
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
– 2 teaspoons ground cloves
– 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, cloves and nutmeg.
3. Place the ham in a roasting pan and brush with the honey glaze.
4. Bake for 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until heated through. Baste the ham several times during cooking with the honey glaze.
5. Let the ham rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
This recipe is sure to be a hit at your Easter feast! The sweet and savory honey glaze, paired with the warm, spicy flavor of the cloves, makes for a delicious main dish. Serve it with your favorite sides and enjoy!